Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FREE- FOR- ALL!!!




Zip, Zilch. zero. That’s how much you’ll pay to receive one free JPG file of your own creation using Close to My Heart’s Studio J online scrapbooking program.

There’s nothing to buy and nothing to download. The program is so easy to use, if you can send an email with photos attached, you can use Studio J. Really.

If you already have an account with Close to My Heart on my website, you can just log in and start creating. If you haven’t created an account yet, it’s quick and painless. (And don’t worry, your info is completely safe, you won’t be added to any mailing lists.)

After you’ve created your layout, save it and purchase (you won't be charged!...the total will be zero!). Close To My Heart will send you an email with the JPG to download. you can then download and save your JPG file onto your computer. Post it your blog or facebook, email it to friends and family.

If you’d like to have the best quality printing, order your print through Close to My Heart. That’s totally optional though, the JPG is completely free with no strings attached.

I will post my FREE JPG in another post!

This is only available during the month of June! Visit my website and get started today!

No comments: