Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FREE- FOR ALL!

FREE! Free is good. Zip. Zero. Zilch! That’s how much you’ll pay to receive one free JPG file of your own creation using Close to My Heart’s Studio J online scrapbooking program.

There’s nothing to buy and nothing to download. The program is so easy to use, if you can send an email with photos attached, you can use Studio J. Really.

If you already have an account with Close to My Heart on my website, you can just log in and start creating. If you haven’t created an account yet, it’s quick and painless. (And don’t worry, your information is completely safe, you won’t be added to any mailing lists.)

After you’ve created your layout, save it. Click to purchase (but the price is ZERO!) Close To My Heart will then send your JPG file to you via email. You will download the file and save your JPG file. Post it your blog or facebook, email it to friends and family.

If you’d like to have the best quality printing, you have the option to order your print through Close to My Heart. The JPG is completely free with no strings attached.

Visit my website camy.myctmh.com to begin!!! This offer is only good during JUNE!!!

No comments: