Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yep...you guessed it! More Piece of Cake Artwork!









Card made by me: I love the use of the markers in this particular card. Adds so much color to the cake!









My friend Mary had to drop out at the last minute this month due to health reasons, Here is the last minute creation I came up with.










Made by Bridget: I love the fancy fold on the bottom of the card. Watch for instructions on how to do this techinque...I will be posting soon!

(Bridget also used the Chocolate Textured Cardstock on the card and sanded it. This cardstock is the Hearts for Haiti feature!)










Made by Haley: I love the use of the Pretty Pins! (CTMH sells the pretty pins 12 pins, 6 of 2 designs for only $4.95!)









Made by Carla: I love the edge distressing around the chocolate cardstock. Edge distressing is my favorite way to add dimension to a card.

No comments: