Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Piece of Cake Artwork

I am in a FUN swap with several other CTMH consultants! We make 8-10 of the same card and then exchange them by mail! It is always awesome to see what can be created using the Stamp of the Month sets!! Here are some of those cards. I don't have all of them, because I took pictures before I had received some of them or they were swapped out before I remembered I needed pictures! (I tried doing a slideshow, but it was taking WAY to long to load, if anyone can guide me, I would appreciate it!)



Card created by Tonya S. I love how she added silver embossing to the cupcake wrappers!



Card created by Pam: I love the use of SEVERAL embellishments! Oh la la!






Created by Chris: I love the simplicity! I always forget that the stamps can be repeated to created a fun border!

Created by Me: I love the stitched look on cards...but I have a hard time sewing paper! I love how the Topstitch paper provides the look.
Card created by Taralyn: Taralyn used Liquid Applique to 'poof ' up her cupcake icing! So awesome. I love the clear sparkle in the letter i in Happy Birthday, too!
MORE TO COME LATER!

No comments: