Saturday, August 1, 2009

Favorite Color Combos/ Finishing Scrapbooks





I had a goal at the beginning of this year to complete all 3 of my children's 2008 scrapbooks by the end of the summer. Yikes! I have less than 3 weeks before they go back to school. (that is when summer is over at our house.) I am happy to report that I have 2 of the 3 kids done. I have 29 layouts to complete in my little Tyler's album.
The other day, as my kids were playing in the backyard, I was in my craft room ready to jump into scrapbooking...ugh...agh...um...my creative juices just weren't flowing! I decided to go to
Jeanette's blog (Founder of CTMH). Holy Smokes! This woman knows what she is doing. I love her color combos. I have taken a small notebook and jot down all of her color combos. This will help me able to glance, rather then get lost looking, drooling, wishing I could just create like she does!
I was able to complete 7 pages in just one afternoon.
If you haven't been to Jeanette's blog, I highly recommend it!
My favorite color combos right now are:
(they are listed vertically)
I wish you lots of creativity before your summer ends.








No comments: