Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Animal Cookies! Good enough to Eat! Join Me!

Join me for this months Workshop!




REGISTER EARLY: Space is limited to 6! Call your friends and come together!

Bright, cheerful colors and stripes, engaging animal designs, and fun polkadots create memory magic with Close To My Heart's Animal Cookies Level 2 paper packet.
Date: Friday July 24th at 7pm.
Pre-registration/payment MUST be to me by July 10th so product can be ordered.
Email me: camy@myctmh.com

$25 will get you your own set of Level 2 Animal Cookies Paper, Level 2 My Stickease, Foam Die Cuts Numbers and other embellishments to complete the layout featured in picture above. You will go home with enough paper to create at least 2 more layouts and at least 3 cards! (Instructions will be provided!)

*I would like to start doing scrapbook workshops on a monthly basis. Please let me know if you are interested!

No comments: