Friday, July 22, 2011

Close To My Hear® & Cricut®

Are you ready for this? Of course you are! I can't think of two things that are more meant for each other than Close To My Heart and Cricut. Beginning August 1, you can order the brand new "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge which is exclusive to Close To My Heart. Many of the images coordinate perfectly with dozens of our terrific stamp sets. There are over 700 images on this cartridge and it comes with 3 stamp sets and three 9" x 12" chipboard sheets with shapes that also coordinate. WOWZERS! Check out this 5 minute video all about it.


This product is available August 1 when the brand new Idea Book debuts (you'll be able to click on an image right here on my blog that day {you'll find it along the right hand side of my blog} to view it page-by-page.

No comments: