Friday, June 3, 2011

Operation Smile


(front cover)

So, I was contacted by the Close To My Heart office a couple of weeks ago. They asked me if I would be willing to create something to be donated to the Operation Smile Silent Auction!

Of course, I was delighted and quickly agreed....then came the hard part! WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I CREATE!

I didn't have enough time to order anything, so I had to go with CTMH products I had on hand (which wasn't a problem!)...

I finally decided on a My Creations ®Display Albums. Here you will see only a select few of the pages! I hope you like it! I also hope that during the Silent Auction thousands of dollars are raised to help improve lives!

If you would like to learn more about Operation Smile, please visit
http://www.closetomyheart.com/en/What_We_Do/Operation_Smile.aspx

I will post a few of the inside pages in another post! Stay tuned!

No comments: