Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July HaPpY HoUr! Ü ~ Share and Tell from July!






created by Faith! (love the flower folding.) Directions for the folding can be found on page 13 of the Summer 2010 Close To My Heart Ideabook (let me know if you would like a copy!)







created by Mindy
the velvet (oooo la la) ribbon comes from the Creative Basics kit found in the Close To my Heart Summer Ideabook on page 30 of the Summer 2010 Idea book. I love how it is paired with the Cherry-o Paper! The words Happy Birthday have been embossed







Don't you just love those trees! Jo Marie received the True Happiness Stamp set (page 42) last month as part of her FREE product for hosting a gathering!










Julie created another great 2 page scrapbook layout. She used the buttons she purchased last month. She also used her Howdy Stamp (page 37-horse and hay images) set with the waterbrush!













Michelle made her Dad this card using muted brown colors. I love the matching stamped envelope!







So much fun. Much needed talking and laughter! Thanks for coming ladies!

I will be adding another Happy Hour Group to my schedule in November. Let me know if you are interested! If you would like to start a group earlier than that with several of your gal pals, we can do that too!

No comments: