Monday, March 1, 2010

And the WINNER is......

If you remember, last month I let you know that I have a business blog! I let you know that if you became a follower by February 28th and your name will go into a random drawing for some blog candy! The results are in.....(I put everyone's name into a basket, my son choose out a name...

AND THE WINNER IS.....














Michelle with the cute smiley face picture...email me and we will make arrangements for you to pick up your Blog Candy! (picture below)


Cards using the March stamp of the Month and a Circle Scrapbook waiting to be embellished!

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you to everyone who became a follower!

Join now! camyscorner.blogspot.com

Once I reach 50 blog followers, another drawing will be held for more blog candy!

ThAnKs! I appreciate your support!

No comments: