During Happy Hour, we also made a gift box. The gals in attendance did Random Stamping...this is one I made a few weeks ago using white cardstock and the scrapbos I had on my desk! (even the ribbon!)
I also used chocolate ink around the edges of the box to add some color.
see instructions below
Small Favor Pouch
1. Cut a piece of paper to 5 ½” x 8 ½” * I used cardstock.
Random stamp at this point, if you choose to add color
2. Score long side at 1 ½”, 2 ½”, 5 ½”, and 6 ½”.
3. Optional: score down the middle of both skinny (1 inch) sides about ½ inch on one end. This will allow it to fold easier for embellishing later
4. Turn and score one end (if you choose to do #3, make sure you do this step on opposite end) at ¾ inch. (this becomes the bottom of the box).
5. Cut seams on both small scored squares to create tabs
6. Add adhesive down the back seam. Seal.
7. Fold tabs in, then fold up box bottom. Seal.
8. Punch holes about ¼ inch down in the center for ribbon embellishment. –if you choose.
9. Embellish as desired.