Sunday, January 24, 2010

Show and Tell ~ Happy Hour!

So...I host a HaPpY HoUr Club on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

I LOVE getting together with people who have the same love of stamping & papercrafting that I do! (if you would like to create/join a Happy Hour club of your own, let me know!)
Once again, at the end of the club commitment, we will draw for a Mystery Hostess. My Club members know that if they bring Show and Tell (something they have created using CTMH products) they get to enter their name into the Mystery Drawing...The more months you bring an item, the more chances you have to win! Most participate, because...well...who doesn't like FREE stuff?

My club members in January made the following items: (aren't they fun?)
Cards made by Shannon using My Originals® CTMH Cute as a Button Card Kits

Cards made by Shannon ( I like the addition of the background and texture paper to Shannon's cards- great/simple way to add color)
Layout made by Julie ( I love how the stamp choses matches the pictures of her child!
Holiday Card made by Mindy (I Loved the embossed greeting & the use of the circle coluzzle!)
2 cards made by JoMarie (I love simplicity of the the little stamp. so cute! I also LOVE the use of the waterbrush on the card on the right!)

No comments: