Sunday, January 10, 2010



I LOVE the new Topstitch Papers.
I am excited to offer you The Adorable Topstitch Scrapbook Kit featuring the My Acrylix® Love is in the Air B-size stamp set. The stitch-adorned flourishes, flowers, and sentiment paired with the Topstitch Level 2 paper packet and coordinating accessories will add cheery delight to your memories! Create a Topstitch layout with "sew" cute details that will turn heads.

You can purchase the G1005 Topstitch Basic Kit for a LOW price of $29.95 (before shipping/handling & tax)
The basic kit includes: My Acrlix® Love is in the Air Stamp Set
My reflections® Topstitch Level 2 Paper Packet
Mini Medley Accents Colonial White Collection
and A Step by Step guide to put your layouts together! (I ♥ it!)

If you want to upgrade to the Best Option please add:
Z1278 Dimensional Elements-Hearts
Z1104 Clear Sparkles
Z1096 Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment

All items are available for purchase from my website!
Happy Scrapbooking.

No comments: