Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Holder all folded up
inside of holder

gift card slots opened up (gift card need to be attached with a little glue dot or double sided adhesive)


Ooo...la...la... Did I have fun with this creation! Several times I have thought it would be fun to give several $5-$10 gift certificates to a friend or family member...but never had a fun way to give them. Well...here it is!

All but 2 products are from Close To My Heart:
Tulip cardstock, Jingle Level 2 paper pack, prisma glitter, 3 x 3 block, D1234 Christmas Melodies Stamp Set, glue dots, white ribbon, white cardstock, Tulip ink, corner rounder, and adhesive

2 products not available through Close To My Heart:
large circle punch, small circle punch by marvy Uchida

4 comments:

Teri Baxter said...

Fabulous project! So simple and fun.

Haley D. said...

Ooh! I made one of these for photos, but I never thought about gift cards. That is too fun! Thanks for the inspiration.

MsJay said...

Great card.

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Where can I find directions for this? I would love to give it a try.
Kathleen