Thursday, September 17, 2009

Got Class? Scrapbook Layout

Every month I host a KIDS scrapbook class. They come and make a 9x9 layout and another small project. This month the theme was GOT CLASS?
The picture above is the left hand side of the layout....
The right hand side of the layout...


The right hand side of the layout is actually a pocket page! The girls really enjoyed learning this 'new' technique!
Colors featured: Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Holiday Red, and Sunny Yellow. I used the ClassMates Alphabet Stamp set from Close To My Heart.

The extra project was embellishing a first aid kit that I purchased from Target.
They added Citrus Leaf background and texture paper and some cute flower embellishment to the front and added a citrus leaf ribbon for the strap! If I think about it later, I will take a picture and post that as well! The girls really liked the first aid kit and said they were going to take them to school with them.






No comments: