Monday, July 30, 2012

New Idea Book Open House!!!

The New Close To My Heart® Idea Book is here….

And you’re invited to our OPEN HOUSE!!!

The New Close To My Heart® Idea Book is here!

It is full of scrapbooking, paper crafting, card making,& home decor products!

You're invited to an Out with the Old, In with the NEW Open House!!!

Friday, August 3rd

4-7pm

326 NW Crestview Drive

Pick up your new ideabook, see new items and projects, sign up for workshops,

and/or shop the Out with the Old Sale! You will also get to view some of the creations you can make with the NEW CTMH Exclusive Artiste® Cricut Collection!!!

Discounted and Discontinued items will be available.

(15 for $1 background and texture paper, stamp sets, how-to books,
gifts, cards, pre-made layouts, etc)


If you know you are coming, please let me know! I want to be sure I have enough idea books for everyone! Feel free to bring a friend or two and receive a gift!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me

Camy Eisentrager 515.965.8164


No comments: